05 Feb ZipLogix adds support for Two-Factor Authentication
In recent years there have been several reports of wire fraud in the real estate world. In an effort to tighten their security, ZipLogix has added support for two-factor authentication to their ZipFormPlus product, allowing members to close the gap in their security risks by verifying logins via their mobile device or email. Don’t become a victim of wire-fraud, protect your ZipFormPlus account today with two factor authentication, and prevent unwanted access to your account.
How to Enable Two-Factor Authentication
- Login to ZipFormPlus.com using your username and password (given by ZipLogix, not by MS REALTORS®).
- Click the in the “Me” area as shown in the picture below
- In the dropdown that appears, click on “View Profile”
- On the next page, click the “Sign In & Security” tab
- On this tab, Click the toggle switch for “2 Step Verification”
- Follow the instructions to set up 2 Factor Authentication for your ZipLogix Account!